Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

And this relates to my videos how?

I receive some of the most ridiculous comments on my YouTube videos. A lot of them are just downright bigoted (either about Islam or feminism or both) or plain old ignorant.

I put up a video about why people need to stop harassing Laci Green and most of the (very few) comments were from anti-theists about how she's not Islamophobic and it's okay to hate Muslims. One even said that I was victimizing her.

That's an entirely different debate, but people, come on! Did you not even bother watching the entire video? Her prejudice(s) was not the main point! My point was that despite what she's said before, SHE DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE HARASSED.

(image source -- article not related to blog post)

Essentially I'm kind of defending Laci Green, so why is everyone jumping on me? In fact, how do these people find my videos? Aren't most of my subscribers Muslim? Subscribers, where y'all at?

I also mentioned that she has made other bigoted statements, not just the ones on Islam. I'm surprised nobody is complaining about those.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment? Be respectful.