Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Am seriously considering deleting my tumblr

I really need to kick this internet addiction and go back to reading and making art and getting good grades.

The toxicity of Tumblr is astounding. The only thing that's keeping me on there is all the great people that I've met.

What I've learned about meeting people is that they come and go. That doesn't make them bad friends, it just means that circumstances change and the world continues to turn. And sometimes, no matter how hard you try to communicate with someone and keep the conversation going, things fall apart and you fall out of contact.

I'm still working on 1.) Not getting too attached to people and 2.) Not being afraid to open up to people out of fear of getting attached and losing to them. You have to trust in Allah that things will all go well for them and you can see each other in the next life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment? Be respectful.