Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hi

This blog is merely an experiment. I've tried many types of blogging in the past and they never work out for a variety of reasons, which include, but are not limited to:
  1. The fact that I am very lazy.
  2. The fact that I am not articulate.
  3. The fact that I need a place to vent often and my blog ends up becoming a collection of poorly-written rants, and
  4. The fact that I TMI on the internet (as well as IRL).
I want to start blogging again to
  1. Chronicle my life
  2. Voice my opinions on current events, politics, and social issues, and
  3. Improve my writing.
As you can see, I like lists, mainly because
  1. They are simple, easy to write, easy to read, and to-the-point.
  2. I am lazy.
God-willing, this blog will become a place for me to express myself. I plan on distributing the URL to people I know IRL and online, but I will not use my real name, school name, or post photos of my face.

Happy blogging!
-Eta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment? Be respectful.